November 30, 2010 0
The deliverable D4 (High-Fidelity prototyping) should contain the prototype, the evaluation of the prototype and the final documentation.
Upload all the required files on the web http://hcisemestralky.felk.cvut.cz (follow instruction in article (http://pda.felk.cvut.cz/practice-semester-project-deliverables-upload-news) .
The deadline is Monday 6.12. 2010.
The criteria for the prototype were described in the article http://pda.felk.cvut.cz/practice-semester-project-deliverables-d3-d4-prototype .
For evaluation one of two following method can be chosen:
- heuristic evaluation
- min. 2 experts (including yourself)
- user test
- min. 3 users from the target group (NOT designers)
The report should contain following parts:
- prototype documentation
- what was created and why (screen shots, description and explanation of decisions made during the design)
- package with the prototype (file of the electronic prototype)
- evaluation documentation
- evaluation preparation
- test setup (including photo documentation)
- data collected (audio, video, log files, screen capture)
- large files should be placed in some private place and a link should be provided
- analysis and interpretation
- recommendations for the final implementation phase (which is not part of this semester project)
The report must be formally correct. It must be structured in chapters and sub-chapters. It must be stylistically correct (proofreading is recommended, formal and technical language should be used and right terminology chosen). The text must be easy to read and follow the ideas of the author.
The final document must contain all the parts (D1, D2, D3 and D4). You can either put together already existing documents, or use already integrated documents if available.