October 11, 2011 0
The deliverable D3 (design I) should contain the prototype and the evaluation of the prototype.
Upload all the required files on the web http://hcisemestralky.felk.cvut.cz .
The deadline is Sunday 6.11. 2011 24:00 + 4 hours).
The criteria for the prototype were described in the article http://pda.felk.cvut.cz/practice-semester-project-d3-d4-prototype .
For evaluation one of two following method can be chosen:
- heuristic evaluation
- min. 2 experts (including yourself)
- user test
- min. 3 users from the target group (NOT designers)
The report should contain following parts:
- prototype documentation
- what was created and why (screen shots, description and explanation of decisions made during the design)
- package with the prototype (scan of the paper prototype; file of the electronic prototype)
- evaluation documentation
- evaluation preparation
- test setup (including photo documentation)
- data collected (audio, video, log files, screen capture)
- large files should be placed in some private place and a link should be provided
- analysis and interpretation
- recommendations for D4 (High-Fidelity prototyping)